Madness Arena Madness Arena

O_o Well...Umm

Ok im sorry about the 6 but i dont find it as good as many people rate it to be, Im sorry but it just didnt catch my opinion.This is probibly because of the length of it...Well all i can say is that i hope you carry this on, for the sake of other peoples enjoyment(Wth?).

Anyway is there some secret to why all tributes have the exact same madness styyle looks, with no flaws or mistakes in the drawings...Is there some spirtes for it somewhere? TELL ME!!!

Still, keep it up :P.

Jenjamik responds:

Well yes, there are a lot of sprite sheets that people use to make their tributes, but I drew everything here myself. In fact, I started this at school after only seeing one madness movie. That's why mine is pretty different looking. The guys are more hunch-backed, they don't have two lines on the back of their hands, some people don't wear shoes, hell, this movie wasn't even black and white when I started it.

PuppetĀ“s Night:Halloween PuppetĀ“s Night:Halloween

Hmmm, good as usual!

Well what can i say xion, you'v done it again xD im glad too see your actualy still doing flash because i thought you like...umm give up or died or something(No offence)

Anyway good animation and all burt really try to get some voice actors because i cant here a single word what the main guy is muttering...kk O_o...cya!

Keep it up dude.

Glokz In Da Hood Yo Ep.1 Glokz In Da Hood Yo Ep.1

KEEP IT UP

what else is there to say the glock glock group will LIVE ON!

guitar builder 1.0 guitar builder 1.0

...Is this a joke

Just before i start i just have to say this type of game is done before.

Anyway, I love rock I loves guitars And i love music, But, This game is simple you have traced other guitar pieces to assembel and put together(......) For my matter i really dont find it interesting or Satisfying If(Make note of the If) you make a sequal make it so you can do something with your made guitar And for one patch up your introduction animation.

kk....?

Dyker9 responds:

LOL yes the commentary was a joke

wpnFire wpnFire

Well made game

As said, a well made game, its been done manytimes before but what can i say they just DONT get old lol.

9/10
5/5

Good work

Finalslam Finalslam

BRILLIANT but one thing?

This game is superb to the max, but one thing troubles me so please can you answer:

Is this game online?(with other players)
If So Which mode is to play online

ty if you answer this and to say again Exelent game