guitar builder 1.0 guitar builder 1.0

...Is this a joke

Just before i start i just have to say this type of game is done before.

Anyway, I love rock I loves guitars And i love music, But, This game is simple you have traced other guitar pieces to assembel and put together(......) For my matter i really dont find it interesting or Satisfying If(Make note of the If) you make a sequal make it so you can do something with your made guitar And for one patch up your introduction animation.

kk....?

Dyker9 responds:

LOL yes the commentary was a joke

wpnFire wpnFire

Well made game

As said, a well made game, its been done manytimes before but what can i say they just DONT get old lol.

9/10

Good work

Finalslam Finalslam

BRILLIANT but one thing?

This game is superb to the max, but one thing troubles me so please can you answer:

Is this game online?(with other players)
If So Which mode is to play online

ty if you answer this and to say again Exelent game

Rage! Rage!

BRILLIANT

This was ace and like the guy sed before me: good controles.

9/10

Manga Art V 0.1 Manga Art V 0.1

Nice one

Well its good and i like it, ill try this out sooner or later AND PLEASE MAKE A V2.0, try to add how to shade the characters and the sections on eyes and such.

10/10

GOOD WORK!

The Time Waster 2! The Time Waster 2!

Nice!

A GREAT WASTE OF MY TIME!!!!!!!

:) 10/10 5/5

PARAGON-pvp responds:

yeh yeh, true true, thanks for the review and the scores XD

PARAGON_pvp

Advanced LightSaber Tut Advanced LightSaber Tut

BOO!

ONNISLY WE HAVE ENOUGH FRIKKIN TUTS ON THIS SITE, lease blam this but id be surpised if it got through.

Turkey To Go! Turkey To Go!

WICKED

this is a great first submission WELL DONE!

Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

BRILLIANT

this is going to my favorates.

100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i noticed one little bug, well its not a bug but its annoying, when you press the right button to go to the next section of the tut it always goes like 3 sections forward and not 1.
so in other words the script is very sensitive and if you dont tap the button light enough it will go beserk.

ANYWAY GREAT TUT PLEASE MAKE A NUMBER 2.

Hoeloe responds:

yer i dont no the script 2 make it go non sensitive

The Time Waster v1.2 The Time Waster v1.2

BRILLAINT!

THAT WAS SO GOOD DUDE, onnistly u got me playing for minuits, Id love to create one with you and your other friend that made this one, Why? COS I LOVE THIS STUFF.

please ether reply to this
THX U JUST WASTED MY TIME, but in a good way :) nice work

all my 5 are belonging to this
10/10 U ROCK!

PARAGON-pvp responds:

Dude! thanks alot man, I'm thinking of something like "The Time Waster 2" U wanna make it together? i say sure, but we need ideas, and i've got a bunch of friends that do flash that could help us out with this kinda stuff! make something like 20 brand new screens?? sumtin like that! send me an e-mail or add my msn hooter_lover24@hotmail.com ttul